This is our board for the petite rider
A culmination of 4 years of R&D with a variety of gals, groms, and smaller dudes (size 6-9 US boot) we strived to create a shape which amplifies performance with ease, grace and fluidity.
More nose for lift in powder, less tail to haul around but enough kick to pop, wide for float and toe-drag prevention while railing carves.
Early rise nose rocker, camber for pump and suspension under the front foot, flat out the back to blend into the carve and a kick squash tail.
Dual sidecut for long to tight turns.
Also excels as a small skatey board for larger riders (size 9-10 US Boot), to fit into tighter pockets and quick bowly transitions.
- Reverse Taper - Narrower nose shaves off grind & initiates the turn off the rear
- Thruster Side Cut - Fast drive down the line with tight cutbacks
- Camber w/ Early Rise Rocker - Camber for suspension and pump, Early Rise keeps the nose continuously above the snow
- Squash Tail - Short blunt kick tail for manuals
- PolyUrethane Sidewalls are used for a damp feel to accommodate edge control
- Length: 4'6 / 137cm
- Nose Width: 10 7/8" / 27,6cm
- Waist Width: 10 1/4" / 26,0cm
- Radius: 45'/20' // 13,7m/6,1m